The Asian American Civic Association is an outcome focused organization. We achieve positive results which help our clients reach economic self-sufficiency.
Read our AACA FY15 Annual Report.
Results for fiscal year 2016
(July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
- Total number of clients: 3,714 individuals/5,383 visits
- Adult Education Center: 404
- Workforce Development Center: 638
- Youth Center: 29
- Buds & Blossoms Early Education and Care Center: 56
- Multi-Service Center: 2,587
- Completion rate for job training programs: 84%
- Average starting wage at placement: $14.96/hr
- Number of employer partners: 107
- Number of adult education graduates enrolled in college: 25
- College retention/graduation rate: 79%
- Job training programs 2-year retention rate: 70%
- Dollars returned to low-income clients via tax returns: $578,813
- AACA sent the most students to college among all 82 state funded community based adult education programs funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary Secondary Education.
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)