Keys to the Position:
- At least 0-3 years of Administrative experience is required. Degrees highly preferred, as well as any experience studying abroad. Financial Services background ideal, but again not a requirement.
- High level of polish, maturity and professionalism.
- Experience monitoring phones, pro-active calendaring management and travel itineraries experience is required (international travel arrangments experience is preferred).
- Strong logistics coordination for meetings. Needs to be well prepared and well organized to help provide necessary materials (market data, packets, research etc.) for meetings.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; minimum two-years total work experience (including internships, summer jobs, etc.). Investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Typical work schedule is 8 am – 5 pm, though flexibility and overtime may be required by business circumstances
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Maintaining team’s investment database
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Positions in downtown Boston. Easy access to public transportation.
Starpoint Soluions is a part of Yoh, a leading international talent and outsourcing company. Established in 1982 on Wall Street, Starpoint has grown to 850 employees, 13 offices nationwide (Boston is the largest office), 3 development centers, and revenues of nearly $100 million.
Our Staffing Solutions help our Financial Serives clients supplement their staff on a permanent or consultant/freelance basis, build their project teams, and manage their vendor management programs.
Corporate Culture & Diversity Vision
Starpoint cultivates an environment that fosters harmony, understanding and mutual respect. We recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion. We strive to maintain a diverse employee base, candidate database, clients, partners and suppliers. We fully welcome and solicit diverse views and perspectives. In our orientation programs, training, and through our management style and corporate culture, Starpoint teaches diversity and inclusion awareness and develops diversity skills that offer us a competitive advantage. Starpoint proactively engages competitive minority-, women- and service-disabled veteran-owned business enterprises to provide services to our company and to our clients.