• Safely operate a vehicle on an assigned route in transporting passengers to and from designated locations, as well as related activities, in a safe, timely manner.
• Maintain a presentable appearance which includes being properly dressed according to company standards, neat grooming and good hygiene.
• Must be able to read a map and possess knowledge of the service area
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Customer service oriented
• Operate the two-way communication equipment correctly and according to company policy.
• Attend all required in-service training, company required safety meetings and training, and any other required meetings
• Must be able to comply with all contractual obligations as well as all local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to the operation of the vehicle.
• Must have CDL A or B with Endorsement P and/or S
• Valid Medical Card
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• Two years relevant experience preferred or any equivalent combination of education and job experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully complete the job
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Must be proficient in speaking and writing in English
**Pay rate varies by vehicle size and job type
BENEFITS OFFERED: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, Life Ins. Critical Care, PTO-Vacation, PTO-Sick Time (for Fill-time employees)