Human Resource Assistant
Keys to the Position:
- At least 0-3 years of Human Resources experience is required. Degrees highly preferred, as well as any experience studying abroad. Financial Services background ideal, but again not a requirement.
- High level of polish, maturity and professionalism.
- Experience monitoring phones, pro-active calendaring management
- Strong logistics coordination for meetings. Needs to be well prepared and well organized to help provide necessary materials (market data, packets, research etc.) for meetings.
Huma Resource Coordinator is a member HR eam, responsible for ensuring all new hire paperwork is processed, and completed by new hires. The Coordinator will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in human resources or related area
- 0 – 2 years HR or related experience
- Function independently as well as part of a team, having flexibility, consistency and professionalism
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and reading comprehension skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Confident phone presence
- Strong ability to grasp information quickly and probe effectively when required
- Strong organizational skills with a high sense of urgency and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective results, meet deadlines
- Perform transaction processing in support of hiring, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Perform compliance and confidentiality checks of new hire paperwork.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back
up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data
- Maintain Recruiting system and perform quality assurance reviews on electronic and manual transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both online inquiries and phone calls from recruiters and new hires.
Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfil commitments in a timely manner
- Liaise between Human Resources, Payroll and other Centers of Excellence, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
with attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Effective time management skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work positively under pressure
Positions in downtown Boston. Easy access to public transportation.
Starpoint Soluions is a part of Yoh, a leading international talent and outsourcing company. Established in 1982 on Wall Street, Starpoint has grown to 850 employees, 13 offices nationwide (Boston is the largest office), 3 development centers, and revenues of nearly $100 million.
Our Staffing Solutions help our Financial Serives clients supplement their staff on a permanent or consultant/freelance basis, build their project teams, and manage their vendor management programs.
Corporate Culture & Diversity Vision
Starpoint cultivates an environment that fosters harmony, understanding and mutual respect. We recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion. We strive to maintain a diverse employee base, candidate database, clients, partners and suppliers. We fully welcome and solicit diverse views and perspectives. In our orientation programs, training, and through our management style and corporate culture, Starpoint teaches diversity and inclusion awareness and develops diversity skills that offer us a competitive advantage. Starpoint proactively engages competitive minority-, women- and service-disabled veteran-owned business enterprises to provide services to our company and to our clients.