Working at Mystic Valley Elder Services (MVES) means working in a professional environment alongside dedicated colleagues. It means helping elders live independently while supporting their caregivers. Working at MVES means contributing to the community and feeling good about what you’ve accomplished at the end of the day.
Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Open positions: Case Manager – Health Services
- Generous vacation time – 3 weeks in the first year
- Generous paid sick time – 3 weeks in the first year
- Personal time – 30 hours per year
- 11 paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Parking
As a Case Manager you will provide assistance to low income elders and adults living with disabilities, so that they are able to continue to live independently in the community. You will determine program eligibility, service acquisition, and monitoring of home care services. You will conduct assessments and monitoring by a combination of telephone contact and home visits.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time (35 hours / week) position. A 4-day work week is available.
- BA *or* completion of ½ the credits toward a BA with the ability to complete the degree within 3 years of hire.
- Interviewing and assessment skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office Suite: entering narrative and other data into a database; working knowledge of Excel; ability to use Internet to conduct basic information searches.
- Private transportation required.
- BA in Social Work, Human Services, Psychology or related.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, older people.
- Experience working in a community service setting.
To apply: Please visit: http://www.mves.org/join-us/jobs/
MVES values diversity and full inclusion of all members of the community.