This position is responsible for managing programs for our major customers from initial support of field sales to define applications, securing order and managing various internal activities to ensure delivery and program needs are supported. Position requires daily interaction with field sales, customers, as well as internal departments such as engineering, quality, manufacturing, planning, finance and management. Act as the “Go-To” person for the accounts/geographies assigned for all customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining an active pipeline of new opportunities.
- Maintain a monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast.
- Generate quotes and work with sales/customer to negotiate and close the order.
- Key metrics will be growth of orders, revenue and margin year over year, and quote on time delivery.
- Coordinate projects and programs for the assigned geographic areas and defined customer base.
- Maintain program/project schedules and milestones.
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Managers in developing product plans.
- Responsible for maximizing margins via cost reductions and pricing.
- Involved in costing of new product lines as well as some customer service.
- Be a back-up representative for the Marketing Manager.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years applicable technical and/or customer service experience or equivalent.
- Experience with manufacturing flex, rigid, rigid-flex printed circuits boards and associated assemblies.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer travel required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents such as – RFQ’s, Purchase Orders, Quality Requirements, Drawings/Parts lists/ECO’s, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, supporting Amphenol functions, and management.
- Required to have a disciplined approach to problem solving.
- Continuously help to improve operational costs to maximize profitability.
- Work closely with the entire Sales and Marketing group to proliferate sales across all market segments.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm