The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible scheduling availability
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous retail and cash handling experience helpful, but not required.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Accurately and quickly respond to customer inquiries in person, written, and over the phone.
- Confidently promote products and services to clients and potential customers.
- Work independently and as a team member to meet local and regional sales targets with company incentive plans.
- Responsible to manage daily operational procedures including: location opening and closings, inventory management, and store appearance.
Team projects and initiatives as required.
We offer a wide range of benefits to enhance your overall wellbeing, including physical, mental and financial wellness.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans that best fit your lifestyle.
- 401k Plan with Company match of up to 6% after 1 year of service.
- Employee assistance programs
- Voluntary Resources (Legal, Financial, Pet Insurance, Life, Auto, and Home Insurance)
- Incentive and Reward programs
- Employee Discounts