If you want to make a difference in the lives of others then think about applying to become a Springwell Case Manager!
The Case Manager conducts comprehensive in-home assessments with elders, helps determine needs and eligibility for government subsidized services, creates care plans and coordinates services. Duties include data entry into computer database, communication and consultation with family members, other Springwell staff and community professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience in human services field preferred.
- Working with computers, entering data and running reports.
- A reliable car, current driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours) •Health & dental insurance with employer contribution •Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee •Flexible Spending Plan •Employee Assistance Plan •401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution •Mileage reimbursement •4-day work week option for many positions •Employee referral bonuses •Free parking •Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 37 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference – each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don’t claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, please contact Alicia Prchlik at APrchlik@springwell.com or use the website below.