Social Support Services & Financial Aid Assistance
AACA provides a variety of services to help low income families to work towards self-sufficiency.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly called Food Stamp Program), a Federal assistance to help low income families to buy food
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), commonly known as the Fuel Assistance Program. This program helps households pay heating bills, access weatherization measures and effective and cost-efficient heating systems.
AACA also provides assistance and counseling on State and Federal cash assistance, such as:
- Emergency Aid To Elders, Disabled and Children (EAEDC)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- and Supplemental Security Assistance (SSI).
Our Multi-Service Center also provides counseling on retirement; unemployment benefits; Healthcare; translation and interpretation services.
AACA serves the Boston, Brookline and Newton area.
For more information, please contact:
(617) 426-9492 ext.200
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)