AACA provides counseling on:
- Initial entry into the U.S.
- Immigrant visa processing
- Change of status from immigrant or refugee to permanent resident
- Application procedure for citizenship
- Other immigration related issues
- The program also assists clients in petitioning to bring immediate family members – spouses, children, parents and siblings – into the United States.
How do I make an appointment?
The Friday immigration clinic is on a walk-in basis. First come, first served; no appointment necessary.
How much does it cost?
All consultation is free for AACA Friends. There are nominal costs for petitions and applications.
AACA is recognized as a voluntary agency by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
For more information, please contact:
(617) 426-9492 ext.200
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)